This illustration of the Richmond Hill Club House appeared in the original April 25, 1897 Brooklyn Eagle article. Using today's landmarks, the Club House was located on the east side of Audley Street between Beverly and Abingdon Roads in present day Kew Gardens, NY. Click to enlarge.
This illustration of the Richmond Hill Golf Course appeared in the original Brooklyn Eagle article. The perspective is unusual in that north to south runs, roughly, from right to left. Metropolitan Avenue (then called the Williamsburgh and Jamaica Turnpike) runs across the upper left corner while Lefferts Boulevard (then called Lefferts Avenue) runs down the left side. Kew Gardens Road would be out of frame to the bottom. Click image to enlarge